Updated: openssl-0.9.7e-1, openssl-devel-0.9.7e-1

I've updated the version of OpenSSL to 0.9.7e-1.  This also includes the
openssl-devel package.

This is a bug fix update.

Official release message:

  OpenSSL version 0.9.7e released

  OpenSSL - The Open Source toolkit for SSL/TLS
  http://www.openssl.org/

  The OpenSSL project team is pleased to announce the release of
  version 0.9.7e of our open source toolkit for SSL/TLS.  This new
  OpenSSL version is a bugfix release and incorporates changes and
  bugfixes to the toolkit (for a complete list see
  http://www.openssl.org/source/exp/CHANGES ).

  The most significant changes are:

    o Fix race condition in CRL checking code.
    o Fixes to PKCS#7 (S/MIME) code.

  We consider OpenSSL 0.9.7e to be the best version of OpenSSL available
  and we strongly recommend that users of older versions upgrade as
  soon as possible.  OpenSSL 0.9.7e is available for download via HTTP
  and FTP from the following master locations (you can find the various
  FTP mirrors under http://www.openssl.org/source/mirror.html):

    o http://www.openssl.org/source/
    o ftp://ftp.openssl.org/source/

  The distribution file name is:

    o openssl-0.9.7e.tar.gz
      MD5 checksum: a8777164bca38d84e5eb2b1535223474

  The checksums were calculated using the following command:

    openssl md5 < openssl-0.9.7e.tar.gz

  Yours,
  The OpenSSL Project Team...

    Mark J. Cox             Ben Laurie          Andy Polyakov
    Ralf S. Engelschall     Richard Levitte     Geoff Thorpe
    Dr. Stephen Henson      Bodo Möller
    Lutz Jänicke            Ulf Möller

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here: