This is the mail archive of the cygwin-announce mailing list for the Cygwin project.

Updated: ocaml-3.12.0-2

Version 3.12.0-2 of ocaml has been uploaded.

OCaml is a functional programming language with imperative features, objects,
and modules.

This update (from 3.08.1) represents 6 years of OCaml development, so I'm not
going to list all the changes.  From now on, I will keep this package up to
date with upstream releases.

Dynamic linking support is not included yet, but will soon be.

--
Damien Doligez, the new ocaml maintainer for cygwin

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here: