This is the mail archive of the cygwin-announce mailing list for the Cygwin project.

Updated: Perl distributions

I've updated some more Perl distributions, most of them formerly
maintained by Ken Brown who I'd like to thank for having done this in
the past.

Package Renames
===============

To conform to the upstream naming, two packages were renamed:

perl-Locale-gettext   ==> perl-gettext
perl-Unicode-GCString ==> perl-Unicode-LineBreak

If the package is already installed with the old name, the new package
will automatically be chosen as a dependency by setup.exe.  No manual
intervention is required.

Package List
============

A few new Perl distributions are made available due to changed
dependencies, both at build and run time.  Some packages have not been
previously available on x86.  The rest of the packages is mainly used by
TeXLive and/or Biber.  Finally, perl-Error has been updated with
perl-5.14.4 so that it should now work without manual modification of
@INC on x86 (sorry for that problem).  For the few packages that have
been rebuilt without an upstream version bump the release number has
been increased so that they will be picked up for update automatically.

perl-Encode-EUCJPASCII-0.03-1
perl-Encode-HanExtra-0.23-1
perl-Encode-JIS2K-0.02-1
perl-Encode-ISO2022-0.04-1