This is the mail archive of the cygwin-announce mailing list for the Cygwin project.

Update: mintty 2.0.3

Changes in mintty 2.0.3:
  * Desktop entry for xdg menu.
  * Tweaked boldening to cover all cases and options properly (~ #459).
* Disabled obscure character encoding mode 12 (from Linux console) which would render ASCII codes as Greek (and be very confusing if accidentally activated by outputting some binary...). Should anyone have used this mode, I will make it configurable. * Implemented (but not enabled) character attributes doubly-underlined and overlined; disabled overlayed "non-bold" attribute (SGR 21). Should anyone have used the non-bold setting, I will make it configurable.

Mintty homepage: http://mintty.github.io/

Thomas