This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:50:19 +0100
- Subject: Updated: gdal-2.1.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.1.2-1 of
have been uploaded for cygwin.
The Geospatial Data Abstraction Library is a translator library for
raster and vector geospatial data formats that is released under an
X/MIT style Open Source license by the Open Source Geospatial Foundation.
As a library, it presents a single raster abstract data model and
vector abstract data model to the calling application for all
It also comes with a variety of useful command line utilities for
data translation and processing
Latest upstream release
disabled jasper interface for build problem.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .