This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:09:24 -0500
- Subject: emacs-auctex 11.90-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
AUCTeX is an extensible package for writing and formatting TeX files
in GNU Emacs and XEmacs. It supports many different TeX macro
packages, including AMS-TeX, LaTeX, Texinfo, ConTeXt, and DocTeX (dtx
files). AUCTeX includes preview-latex, which makes LaTeX a tightly
integrated component of your editing workflow by visualizing selected
source chunks (such as single formulas or graphics) directly as images
in the source buffer.
preview_latex is a self-contained subpackage of emacs-auctex that
allows appropriately selected parts of a LaTeX document to be
formatted and displayed within the Emacs editor. It also has uses
that do not require Emacs.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. See the
for a list of changes since the previous release.
Cygwin's emacs-auctex maintainer