This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:54:01 -0600
- Subject: opus 1.1.3-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The Opus codec is designed for interactive speech and audio transmission
over the Internet. It is designed by the IETF Codec Working Group and
incorporates technology from Skype's SILK codec and Xiph.Org's CELT codec.
This release includes a fix for CVE-2017-0381.