This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:54:51 -0600
- Subject: ca-certificates 2.11-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Mozilla's CA root certificates for use with OpenSSL, NSS, GnuTLS, and other
software that handles certificate verification.
This release includes the latest root certificate changes from Mozilla: