This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: mintty 2.7.4
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:17:16 +0100
- Subject: Updated: mintty 2.7.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have uploaded mintty 2.7.4 with the following changes:
* Fixed localized Bell field contents.
* Adapting Bell list contents from system localization.
* Fixed unlocalized Colour chooser label "Basic colours:" and Font
chooser initial font sample.
* Fixed localized Colour chooser label "Basic colours:".
* Fixed Colour chooser label "Custom colours:" (disappeared on
* Added localization of "Error" popup title.
* Keeping button labels in reactivated message box.
Configuration and Terminal settings:
* BellTaskbar setting is switchable by escape sequence CSI ?1042h
* New BellPopup setting, switchable by escape sequence CSI ?1043h
* Revised Bell section in Options menu.
* New option FontSample.
* Tweaking Font chooser dialog to widen font sample area.
* Fixed window popup (on escape sequence CSI 5t).
* Allowed automatic font metrics adjustment to increase row padding.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.