This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 10:14:15 +0100
- Subject: Updated: glpk-4.61-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 4.61-1 of
have been uploaded for cygwin.
The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is
intended for solving large-scale linear
programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP),
and other related problems. It is a set of
routines written in ANSI C and organized in
the form of a callable library.
This is a new upstream relase, with improvments and bugfixes:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .