Re: test versions of zlib-1.1.3-2 and libpng-1.0.7rc1-1

Thanks to some more advice from Marc Lehmann I was able to make a little
more progress on getting the asm stuff for libpng (pnggccrd.c) to work
with gcc-2.95.2. It still doesn't work, but it's getting closer. I had
to add more dummy arguments for all the asm inputs that were changed,
not just the ones that gcc complained about. Also, I had to make the asm
statements volatile.

However, that led to the following problem, which is where I'm stuck
again. gcc now complains that a few of the asm routines are using more
than 10 arguments, which they are not since I'm referring to the dummy
args by number -- this should NOT use up an 'argument slot' but it is.

In any case, I've uploaded an updated pngccrd.diff to sourceware. You
can get it at
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/private/cygwin-extras-392/pnggccrd.diff2.gz

Does anyone have any ideas?

--Chuck