Re: Pending change to cygwin DLL and binmode/textmode musings

Chris Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 01:11:43PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >additionally affect writes?  I would still need the differing of read
> >(O_TEXT) and write (don't care).
>
> Yes.  This is possible.  I don't think that Microsoft has a
> "textmode.obj" file that provides this functionality but it would be
> very simple to do this.
>
> I'll add this.
>
> I check something in soon.  Once I have done so, we will have to avoid
> creating any new applications for download until the new DLL is
> released.

That's ok with me. I'm wishfully waiting for that next release
since all my new versions of inetutils, login and ssh at home are
using the exciting new features of that new release. And they
are hanging around and are bored not to be released itself...
unemployed, you know?