Setup program

You may have noticed I haven't posted much lately. I have been overwhelmed
at work and have been unable to keep up with the mailing lists. But I just
wanted to take a minute and complement DJ and all the rest that have made
changes to the setup program since the meager version I first submitted back
in March. I just installed the whole cygwin package on a new machine and
"wow" I am impressed.  It's smaller than ever before and it has a nice
uncomplicated UI that keeps you apprised of its progress.

It just drives home to me the power of open source software.  You lay down a
little spark of ingenuity and it takes off and grows into this incredible
forest fire of progress. Thanks again.

And for those that haven't contributed to the Cygwin project let me
encourage you to jump on the band wagon and do what little you may be able
to do. You might be suprised how your own little spark of creative
programming can motivate others to join with you and make this entire effort
greater than the sum of its parts.

Good work guys and gals. You can't forget Corinna :^)