RE: official sendmail port?

Christopher Faylor writes:

>In fact, let me make this more generic.  Is anyone interested
>in being a maintainer for any package whatsoever?

FYI

I am currently the Cygwin goto for Python

Jason Tishler and I are working on getting Python
and Cygwin 100% compatible.  Hopefully our changes
will make it back into the official Python Tree and we will
not need a maintainer as such as it will build OTTB, but
if not I will maintain Python if Jason does not want to.

Other projects I 'unofficially' maintain
buildable OTTB Cygwin ports for are

PLib
http://plib.sourceforge.net
a crossplatform LGPL Game Library based on OpenGl

FlightGear
http://www.flightgear.org
a crossplatform GPL FlightSimulator
and the related LGPL projects it builds on
http://www.simgear.org
http://www.terragear.org

Ossim
http://www.ossim.org
Open Source Software Image Map) project. LGPL & GPL
the OSSIM project leverages existing open source algorithms,
tools, and packages to construct an integrated tool for remote sensing,
image-processing, and Geographical Information Sciences (GIS) analysis

Cheers

Norman Vine