This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: thread test
- To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
- Subject: Re: thread test
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:05:58 -0500
- CC: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <VA.email@example.com>
Brian Keener wrote:
> Stand by I found it, I will rerun your test - my perl was installed in
> /usr/local/bin and automake looks for it in /bin/perl. I added a
> symbolic link and automake now finds perl.
You probably have the cygutils perl. (new location =
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/ , old location
= http://cygutils.netpedia.net/ )
perl-5.6.1-TRIAL1, even though it's "experimental", is probably a better
port than my cygutils one. Better, -5.6.1-TRIAL1 is available from a
friendly cygwin mirror near you.