This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt for bash
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: rxvt for bash
- From: Steve O <simgenome at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:50:28 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: bub at io dot com
Thanks to all the help I've received, the no-x-rxvt
is now console free. I've tested getpass() and it works
fine. The program I was trying to support seems to
not use getpass() and must do some sort of console IO.
Console IO has never worked very well in rxvt.
So, I think I'm done fixing things for now. Does anyone
have an opinion on whether no-x-rxvt should be installed
as rxvt.exe, or renamed to rxvt-nox.exe, or rxvtwin.exe?
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.