This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: RAW SOCKETs
- To: "Kotha, Saikrishna" <skrishna at ciena dot com>
- Subject: Re: FW: RAW SOCKETs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:10:05 -0500
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- References: <4D29EF232640D311A78C0008C75D8B92E9F174@wntasdexg01.asd.ciena.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list. Stick with firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 08:05:54PM -0500, Kotha, Saikrishna wrote:
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Kotha, Saikrishna
>> Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 7:16 PM
>> To: 'email@example.com'
>> Subject: RAW SOCKETs
>> Dear all,
>> I am trying use RAW SOCKETS on WIN NT. As you know WIN NT doesn't
>> support RAW SOCKETs, i am looking for other alternatives. Obviously one of
>> that is Cygwin !!!.
>> Any body has information about whether cygwin supports raw sockets or
>> not?. If so, could you please guide me how to proceed. Your help is
>> Thanks & Regards,