Re: rxvt for bash

Steve O wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to all the help I've received, the no-x-rxvt
> is now console free.  I've tested getpass() and it works
> fine.  The program I was trying to support seems to
> not use getpass() and must do some sort of console IO.
> Console IO has never worked very well in rxvt.
>
> So, I think I'm done fixing things for now.  Does anyone
> have an opinion on whether no-x-rxvt should be installed
> as rxvt.exe, or renamed to rxvt-nox.exe, or rxvtwin.exe?

Hello, Steve.  I've enjoyed your port much.  Please leave the name as
rxvt.exe.  Those that need to can change it themselves.

Earnie.

P.S.:  What do you think of starting a separate project to continue the
work you've begun to provide a Win32 mapping to the X11 API?  Chris has
offered Red Hat system support and I was thinking a name of W11 for the
project.