This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Welcome to sources.redhat.com
- To: Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Welcome to sources.redhat.com
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:29:38 -0500
- References: <email@example.com> <20010326162504.E465@dothill.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 04:25:04PM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
>On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 06:02:10PM -0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> Unless you have gotten approval from cgf or Corinna, please send email
>> to cygwin-apps before uploading a package. Your write access does allow
>> you to make changes to the cygwin setup but permission is still required
>> if you plan to add something to the release.
>I would like to upload the following to contrib:
> PostgreSQL 7.1RC1
> Python 2.1b2
> python-ldap CVS snapshot (http://sourceforge.net/projects/python-ldap/)
>Is this OK?
>Also, since all of the above build OOTB (at least for me), I wasn't
>planning on including a CYGWIN-PATCHES directory or altering the sources
>in any way. Is this OK too?
Both are ok with me. I assume that you are accomodating the layout of
all of the other packages, right?
How large is this going to be, btw? How big are the tar files?