Re: HTML/CGI volunteer solicited

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 09:42:15PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I'd like to have some kind of web-based automated method for uploading
> packages to sources.redhat.com.

Geez, I wish I had known enough about CGI. My perl is pretty dusty by now.
My Javascript & HTML are in a better shape but ...they cannot be used
to upload software. Well, there may be smaller task I can do to help - as long
as someone else serves as the Web architect.

> Basically, I want to have as many contributors as possible but I'm
> getting kind of uncomfortable with the thought of giving new accounts to
> people on sources.redhat.com.

That's a reasonable position to hold.