This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL and cygipc
- To: Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and cygipc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:56:08 -0500
- References: <20010328103531.C465@dothill.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 10:35:31AM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
>I will be contributing PostgreSQL to Cygwin shortly. Would you be
>willing to contribute cygipc? Otherwise, we will have other instance
>of a package with an external dependency. Although, since this is a
>contrib package and not a latest one may be it is not too bad. On the
>other hand, making cygipc a part of the Cygwin distribution is a good
>thing independent of the PostgreSQL dependency issue.
I have no objections to doing this but a wish list item would be for
someone to contribute an IPC implementation as part of the Cygwin DLL.