Making RXVT The Standard Terminal

All--

    I've downloaded the latest build of RXVT, and it just took a quantum
leap in usability.  With the new noconsole build, I have a shortcut in my
start bar pointing to:

D:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -rv -sl 20000 -fn courier -e /usr/bin/bash --login -i

    Loads *fast*--at least a few times faster than the old batfile hack.
It's ridiculously beautiful.

    Problems:

    1) rxvt doesn't have mouse support yet
    2) TERM=cygwin vs. TERM=xterm-color
    3) If you load cmd.exe through it, doskey doesn't work and *nothing*
executes inline.  I'd like the ability to specify what should and shouldn't
pop up a new window.

    I'd *really* like to see RXVT become part of the standard distribution
now.  Is there anything I can do to help this happen?

Yours Truly,

    Dan Kaminsky, CISSP
    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    http://www.doxpara.com

P.S. The first thing everyone seems to do when installing cygwin is create
drive mounts in the root directory in binary mode, i.e.

mount -b c: /c
mount -b d: /d

    Could this be made a default state, or at least something in the
installer?  People should know that symlinks work too.