Re: gcj && libjava for cygwin

>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sturm <jsturm@one-point.com> writes:

Jeff> To get libgcj in sync, configure with --enable-sjlj-exceptions.
Jeff> That could be done in configure.host (however I thought
Jeff> _Jv_Sjlj_Throw was going away due to rth's work on EH
Jeff> personalities... are you working on the branch, or mainline?)

I'm told that the EH code is going to go in to the branch.  So fixing
configure.host probably is a waste of time.  I assume this EH change
means that Cygwin will suddenly start using the new EH code.  OTOH, if
Cygwin still needs sjlj (and I don't know if they are even going to
exist in the compiler after the EH merge) then fixing configure.host
is fine.

Tom