Re: gcc-2.95.3-4 to mingw

Danny first submitted the patches to the mingw-dvlpr list and I asked
him to submit them here so that they could be included.  I was looking
at doing the same thing and Danny's patches were similar to mine.  I
wouldn't consider you to be the "mingw gcc maintainer" just the keeper
of the Cygwin/Mingw gcc source.

Ideally, all such changes would be accepted into the main CVS head but
we all know that can take some time.

Earnie.