Re: fresh perlbuild and cygwin-snapshot

Sounds as if you've somehow screwed up your installation.
If you want to use a newer developers snapshot you should only
move the original DLL aside and install just the new DLL.
Stuck with everything else.

If you really want to use the new API (hasn't changed that
much from 1.3.2, just fchdir(), __signgam(), sys_errlist, sys_nerr,
dirfd()) you can then overwrite the files in /usr/include and /usr/lib
with the new ones. Be sure to keep a copy of the old ones, though.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.