RE: ncurses announcement - trial run

Should the man pages be in with the .dlls? Or at least the end user ones
that refer to setting TERM etc?

Could the static library and header tarball be called ncurses-dev-5.2-6
? (I hope the reason is obvious :})

I don't think the linktime requirement is a biggy. Some folk will
complain "I updated and now my *** app won't link". Other will read the
README :|. No way around it though - with one exception.

We could release the cygwin binutils with --auto-import on by default.
(Without propogating that change upstream).

Rob