Re: File handling in setup.exe

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> FWIW, I really like what you've proposed.  It feels right.

Thinking about it, I could do the Archive and Decomp parts first,
without doing the Source bits, which means I can leave the current NetIO
infrastructure alone.  This gives immediate benefit, it conforms to the
original plan, touches as little code as possible, and yet is a good
step towards the Grand Refactoring plan.  Little would have to be
changed in Decomp and Archive once that latter step is taken.

I think I'll start hacking on these parts while we hash out the
specifics on the more grandiose parts of the refactoring.
--
'Net Address: http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/
ICBM Address: 36.8274040 N, 108.0204086 W, alt. 1714m