Re: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.

I'm confused - how come the setup from the snapshot works for all install
versus download - but if I build from cvs for the current changes (HEAD) or
build from the branch that I thought was the snapshot (categories) I get this
error - but only when I select that I want to download from internet.  Yet if I
download from internet and it runs without crashes (except for the crash much
much later that I introduced with a bad change).

Not to doubt your change Chris - but did you guys notice that when we select
download it only asks for the download directory (which I believe it should
because download should only care if what is available for download already
exists or not) and not the root directory because we are downloading and not
installing - could this problem be because it is looking for the root path when
we select download and maybe it doesn't need to and this is the result of a
recent change perhaps.

bk