RE: [matts@bluesguitar.org: New Textutils release]

Hi Matt,

I've taken over setup.exe maintenance, and with it some of the day to
day for package uploads.

Can you review http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html and see that the package
you have ready meets the criteria under package creation? (Ignore the
line about source packages having a single patch, as that is udner
discussion).

That page also address's your /usr/info/dir file question.

Rob