Move zlib up one level, part 2

I have the cinstall makefile modified but the next question is
"How should I do this?"

My preference is to be naughty and just move the cvs directory
itself.  That way any cvs history in zlib is carried forward.

This would mean that I'd have to modify the sources and Makefiles
on at least three branches, which I'm willing to do.  I'm just
wondering if I will screw anyone up if I do this.

The alternative is to create a new winsup/zlib directory.  I believe
that would mean that everyone would have to use the -P option when
updating their directories to cause the empty directory to be
automatically deleted.