Re: Textutils 2.0.16-1 (part 1 of 3)

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:57:48AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

That's a good idea.  It should be easy to do this by pulling the
parsing code out of "upset", putting it into a library , and...

Hmm.  Deja vu.

>> Also, AFAIK, setup.exe doesn't allow different categories or
>> requirements
>> for different versions since these fields apply on a per-package not
>> a per-version basis.
>
>You're correct, but they shouldn't cause parsing errors AFAIK.

It didn't.  The errors I got were wrt the use of [prev] and [curr]:

latest/textutils/setup.hint: can't use [] in setup.hint
latest/textutils/setup.hint: can't use [] in setup.hint

I noticed the other stuff with my wetware parser.