Re: reinstall downloads

Robert Collins wrote:
> Cool. Anyone else have input on this? I like the ability to redownload
> the file, and the 'download only' option IMO is correct to do that, not
> the 'install from net' option. So I'll make this change pending further
> feedback.

My thought was that on a download only there should be a redownload option but
not a reinstall option - (obvious here).  On an install from local directory
there should be reinstall and not a redownload (pretty obvious here to) and on
the install from internet I should be doing a redownload to my local cache and
then install from my local cache.  If I only wanted to install from my local
cache - why would I not select install from local directory instead of install
from internet?

Ie - I agree with Earnie

bk