re: setup.exe suggestions

CGF> - Don't ask about the start menu or desktop options if they already
exist

And regardless of whether they exist: don't ask again if I initially
chose NOT to add them (or, provide a option that essentially says "don't
add these options and don't ask me again). There may actually be some
people who don't want one or the other (desktops and start menus can get
quite cluttered...)

Also, if I've already done a "download from internet", the install
option should ideally default to "install from local directory" instead
of "install from internet".

--Kevin