Re: RFP (request for package) GNU indent

Hallo Robert,

2001-11-14 20:24:07, du schriebst:

> Anyone feel like packaging this up?

> Rob

I am uploading now too;)

Should be up here in ten minutes or so
(the index is a fake, so try again later if it isn't up yet):
http://timtowtdi.topcities.com/cygwin/indent

I included the html doko in the dist pack and applied one patch from the
debian people, I deleted the dir file and wrote a postinstall script to
generate a new /usr/info/dir file.
There is a setup.hint file as well as the patch for review.

BTW, I don't mind if you pick not my package but the one of Gareth instead.

Gerrit
--
I use the famous mailer TheBat!