Re: about cygwin setup

I was going to say that this was a new record.  After months of people
complaining because cygwin made them download everything, we now have
someone complaining because cygwin doesn't allow them to easily download
everything.

However, doesn't he have a point?  We don't have any way to specify that
you want the "full cygwin experience".

I thought at one time that the category names would be selectable.  Then
you could select all of the "Base", "Developer", "Net", etc.

I'm losing track with all of the flurry of discussion.  Maybe this has
already been mentioned.  Regardless, unless I'm missing something I
think this probably should be the #1 priority for the next setup.exe
release.

Otherwise, we're due for a lot of "Cygwin doesn't install an editor"
comments.

cgf