Re: -src package standard: proposal #5 and #5a

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 12:33:06PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Ok, so call it "Most".  Or "Almost All".  Or "Major".

I still don't see a reason to invent a whole other classification
system.

And, now that I think of it, you're actually anticipating that there
will be a case where we'll have two executables called "vim" in the
cygwin distribution?  I guess I'm having a hard time imaginging that.