Re: [RFP] misc from cygutils

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> Then maybe 'cygutils' would be a good name?

Urk...but I already used that name for my "world-famous" website. <g>
Wouldn't that lead to confusion?  Or would it actually be LESS confusing
  for folks since 'cygutils' == me == the misc package (well, mostly)?

> BTW, I want this package, I'm using 'dos2unix' a lot.

That's three! Cool!  (But I still need to wait a few days in case the
all-powerful veto appears...)

--Chuck