Re: problem with make

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de>
> > >this, if somebody could
> > Also, please use cygwin@cygwin.com for this type of bug reporting.
This
> > is not an applicable topic for cygwin-apps.
> >
> >From the mailing list page: cygwin-apps: a by-approval developers
list for discussing issues
> regarding applications that are distributed with the Cygwin DLL.
>
> Is "make" an application distributed with cygwin ? :-)

Yes, but you missed the REST of the paragraph:  " This list is intended
for discussing solutions. It is not for "it would be nice" type of
musings. Use the main cygwin mailing list for that. "

Copmare that with

cygwin: a high volume list for discussion of just about all things
Cygwin-related. If you have questions about how to use Cygwin, or any of
its tools (bash, gcc, make, etc.), this is the list for you. There is
one exception to the "all things cygwin" nature of this list: questions
about the Cygwin XFree86 project should go to the cygwin-xfree mailing
list (see below).

Are you saying that the text about cygwin-apps is confusing?

Rob