setup crashes because of wrong mounting points

Hallo,

I removed a harddrisk from my box but I didn't remove two
mounts to this drive, now setup was unable to install the
latest updates because it crashes when it tries to locate
my /usr/src dir (which was mounted on the missing harddisk).

Just want to mention it because I searched several hours
to figure out why setup crashed for me since yesterday;)

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/
                                                  Vitalisstraße 326-328