RE: Units

Ah, sorry, I reply'ed to the person - not the list.  Stupid Outlook.

Here's the setup.hints file embeded :)

sdesc: "Converts between different systems of units."
ldesc: "Units converts between different systems of units.
GNU units program converts quantities expressed in various scales
to their equivalents in other scales.  The units program can only
handle multiplicative scale changes.  For example, it cannot convert
Celsius to Fahrenheit but it can convert temperature differences
between those temperature scales."
test: 1.77-1
category: Utils
requires: cygwin