nano updated - 1.0.7

I have uploaded my update to nano 1.0.7 to
http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/nano/

This version compiles completely OOTB without even the LIBS=-lintl in front
of make or configure...
It also installs the locale files into the correct directory now
Spell checker should now work less buggy like.
and apparently some of the translations have been updated.

Will announce if someone puts it up - will fix if someone points out I have
been stupid :)

Gareth