RE: New setup build for people's perusal

Yep, that was it.  Already found and fixed, *plus* I added a "Can't get site
list, check your net settings" MessageBox, no extra charge.  That's two for the
price of none baby YEAH!

Jeez, if I keep making mistakes like this, I'm going to have to start coding
under a pseudonym! ;-)

> I'm not familiar with your code yet, so I hope you don't my my going
> 'waaaah please fix waaah' :].

Well, let's get this CVS problem fixed and we'll call it even. ;-)  Got your
other post and am looking into it.  Executive summary is I think there's a bunch
of other files of a similar CRLF nature in there; I'm sorting it all out now and
will report back.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.