Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22 package available for setup inclusion

Stipe,

2002-01-09 13:10:34, du schriebst:

 and i'll start a build now to see if the
> patched source builds `user-friendly' without tweaking:-)

Intro:
======
$ cygcheck libhttpd.dll
Found: .\libhttpd.dll
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\libhttpd.dll
.\libhttpd.dll
  .\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINNT\System32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINNT\System32\NTDLL.DLL

Question 1:
===========
The Apache isn't linked against libgdbm?
Wouldn't it be a nice addition?

I ask because of this message during configuring:

 + adding selected modules
    o rewrite_module uses ConfigStart/End
      disabling DBM support for mod_rewrite
      (perhaps you need to add -ldbm, -lndbm or -lgdbm to EXTRA_LIBS)
    o dbm_auth_module uses ConfigStart/End

Question 2:
===========
My configure says:

 + using system Expat

wouldn't it be nice to have a cygwin-port of expat with shared libs too?

Question 3:
Is it useful to link in libcrypt?
What about https support for the proxy, is it possible, is it already included?
Need I to add libssl & libcrypto somewhere?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=