Re: cygpath patch

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 06:14:09PM -0800, Joshua Franklin wrote:
> Well, I've attached the patch in case anyone is
> interested. It changes cygpath.exe to include the
>   -A|--allusers         use `All Users' directories
> instead of current user
>   -D|--desktop          print `Desktop' directory
>   -P|--smprograms       print Start Menu `Programs'
> directory

Thanks for the patch.  I applied it to my local sandbox but I
was somewhat surprised about the behaviour since

  cygpath -D -A

has another result as

  cygpath -A -D

which is not what a user expects.  The options should be scanned
and after the scanning they should be evaluated (right after the
switch statement).  Would you mind to change your patch accordingly?

Red Hat, Inc.