Re: Maintainers of CURL, MUTT, PYTHON and WGET, heads up!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:00:53PM -0600, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> [...]

:-) Sigh, men... :-)

> Generated config.h has RSA, IDEA, and RC5 support disabled.  Still haven't found

You could look for MDC2 but I don't know how usual that algorithm is,
actually.

> something to try to connect to, but AFAICT everything should be OK according to
> what you said in your email.

Fine!  I'm going to upload the new version as `curr' version
today or tomorrow then.  I've fixed the export statement in the
etc/profile.d/openssh.sh script and I didn't get any other complain
so I'm hopeful that this update will be fairly smooth. (Famous last
words)

> PS: Contrary to all indications, I am still working on a new mutt release.

Cool.  You're working on 1.3.25, right?  The security hole, you know...

Red Hat, Inc.