Re: RFC: updated package wget-1.7.1-1

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 11:52:01PM +0100, Hack Kampbjørn wrote:
> > Ok, good point. I've now removed the /etc/wgetrc file from the package
> > and only copy it if none is present as suggested. I suppose I could
> > change the wget.sh to sed the postinstall script into /etc/postintall
> > instead of (as now) just copying it, but that will wait for next week
> > when I'll work on version 1.8 8-)
>
> I don't understand what you mean.  The postinstall script must be
> already in the tar file, so, uhm...

Sorry, this was more a comment to Chuck. When he said: "Of course,
future versions must
take care to change the /usr/doc/wget-1.7.1/"
And if those changes are done manually chances are I'll forget it for
some updated 8-(

So let the script that packages the hole thing just take care of it.

> > Will some of you upload it to sources.redhat.com ?
>
> I'm going to upload it right now.

Thanks, I'll send an announcement then.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards