RE: DocBook and OpenJade packages

Holy bejesus you can say that again.  I spent way too much time trying to do
this myself with close to zero luck.

> I'm willing to volunteer to produce and maintain proper CygWin packages for
> these tools, so that they can be easily installed by just choosing the
> packages in the setup program.
>
> * Is this something you'd like?

I most definitely would.

> * Is anybody currently working on this?

Not me.  As I said I had done some work in this direction, but with so little to
show for it after much too much dinking around, I gave up a while ago.

[snip]

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.