moratorium on new setup.exe features, please?

Can we concentrate on releasing a new version of setup.exe, please?

I'd like to eliminate the confusion that the current version of setup.exe
is causing.  It seems like we are in a standard "add one more thing" mode
when people are experiencing real problems and real confusion with the
currently released setup.exe.

The only thing that I really wanted for the next release was clickable
categories.  We have quite a bit more than that so I assume there will
be additional unforeseen headaches coming.  This is standard when you
add new features.  The more features you add, the more headaches you'll
get.

So, lets just concentrate on getting something out the door which solves
the known issues.  The biggest known issue right now is the "How do I
install everything?"