Re: TCP Wrappers

Thanks Chuck, If you don't mind my cut and paste with little to no
modifications, I will take your suggestions, they sound better than my last
clean up.

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers