Re: "upset2"

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 09:33:22PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>upset2 seems to work okay for me, on a few locally-constructed trees.
>In fact, discounting the tarball listings in html that upset generated,
>the output is identical to upset's...nice job.

Phew.  Thank you.  Saw the subject and had a sinking feeling that I'd
screwed something up.

One major change in the modularity of upset2 is that you can specify as
many directories as you want to scan.  You don't have to confine
yourself to 'latest' and 'contrib' and there is no depth limit.

I added this with Jason Tishler in mind since I know he needs this.  I
didn't add a command line option for it yet, though.  That will be
trivial, though.